Simply Humaira contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Please read my full Disclaimer for more info.
How to get money when you shop online with Cashback sites
I love saving money and making money, which you should know by now!
Cashback sites are an easy way to make money whilst you shop online.
Switching utilities or booking a holiday? Go to these cashback sites and you can make a tidy sum.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up for the cashback sites mentioned below.
- Login before you shop on the retailer you want cashback on.
- Click the Shop Now link on the cashback site and then shop and pay as normal.
- Your visit will be logged and you will get the cashback when you go through with the transaction.
- The cashback site will e-mail you to acknowledge the cashback.
- Sit and wait for the money to accrue.
- Cash out when you get to a payable amount!
This is by far my favourite cashback site and the one I use the most.
My problem is to remember to actually login before I shop, but I know when I do, I get a percentage back depending on the retailer.
Not all companies are covered, but a lot of the popular ones are.
It is a slow burner and sometimes you will only get pennies, but for making money from your spending, this is a great way to make some pocket money.
Quidco is also another Cashback site, some retailers that are not on Topcashback can be on Quidco and vice versa so it’s worth signing up with both to get great cashback deals.
HOW SOON DO YOU GET THE MONEY?
It can take a couple of weeks for the money to get approved, but you can always check how much money is available for Payout in either one’s dashboard.
For an easy, passive way to make money while you shop, I highly recommend signing up to Cashback sites, just remember to use them before you shop!
WOULD YOU USE A CASHBACK SITE?