Humaira is a 30-something Muslim Lifestyle Blogger living near Zone 6 in London sharing life, love and laughter with all who stumble on this space.
I love to talk about topics that affect Muslim women in their 30s, whether that’s finding good skincare products or figuring out what to pack on your next hand luggage only holiday, I’ve probably done it and got the matching Hijab to go with it haha!
Sharing my real-life including what cruelty free cleaning products I’ve become obsessed with alongside my fave beauty finds are what you’ll find me doing on Instagram stories, so do follow me there to get an unfiltered peek at my life.
Simply Humaira is a blog to motivate and inspire busy women in their 30s to make educated decisions on:
I have previously worked with some incredible brands such as:
Business in the Spotlight is where I interview and review small i
I’ve Guest Posted on a few places including The Money Shed.
Fun facts about me:
- Born in Pakistan but raised mostly in Ireland and England
- I’m a Scorpio and one of my emails back in the day was “I bite back” 🙈
- World traveller since I was 5 and to date, I have either lived in or visited:
- 🇸🇦Saudia Arabia
- 🇩🇪 Germany
- Married since 2013 to my Luddite husband Mr SH
- 2 Degrees: 1 Bachelors and 1 Masters neither one of which I’m using now 🙊
- Blogging since 1999 when I hand-coded my first website which was a Buffy The Vampire Slayer one on Geocities called Buffy’s Lair 😂
- Run a food blog with hubby called Pukka Halal which chronicles our Halal Food Adventures, but we’re much more active on Instagram.
- Work for The Stroke Association as I had what was suspected at the time to be a Stroke in 2016 which has left me with chronic fatigue, which means I spend most of my time lying down 🛌.
For brand collaborations and a copy of my media kit, please email me at hello @